Welcome to my collection. If you are on a PC or a tablet, on the right you will see a list of all my houses. Click on each one to see pictures. The latest pictures are first and then older pics will follow.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

1970s Hanse - with rooftop garden extension floor

Before

 

 The roof extension floor.

After 


My 70s flat-roof Hanse with the garden extension floor.  The furniture is a mix of many different brands, chosen mainly for the colours.  An extended Flagg family lives here.
























3 comments:

  1. Hi!! This house is really one of the most beautiful I've seen!! Lovely and rare model and so nice combinations of furniture and colours!! Well done!!! Francesca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francesca, thank you for your nice comment - I love that you took the time to write a comment, and that you like my house! I had been looking for a place to display my aqua Lundby kitchen, and decided on this house. When I finally got hold of the top extension floor I was thrilled that the little swimming pool was the exact same shade, so I decided to furnish this house with an aqua/blue and yellow colour scheme.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. I love your Flagg dolls! They are so charming. I love looking at all the accessories you add, gives me 8deas for my own houses!

    ReplyDelete