Welcome to my collection. If you are on a PC or a tablet, on the right you will see a list of all my houses. Click on each one to see pictures. The latest pictures are first and then older pics will follow.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

1960s Lisa Economy

My latest purchase - a Lisa Economy house (no electricity, no doors, no stairs). It is a mix of early and late Lisa furniture, most of it quite hard to find, plus a few Lundby and Lerro pieces in the kitchen. 
 

 
 


 There's no electricity in this economy house, but I've added a few lamps for looks anyway.


The roof is so low that the upper cabinet doesn't fit above any of the kitchen units, so I had to set up this kitchen a bit differently.  This kitchen is mostly Lundby/Lerro, and I may eventually put a Lisa kitchen here, but for now I really like this color cabinets with this house.


Old and very rare Lisa bedroom


One of the extremely rare Lisa dolls - the only one I have.


Green "leather" living room set is thought to be Lisa, Lisa bookcases and a rare Lisa lamp and fireplace.



More recent Lisa bedroom pieces which don't really belong in this older house, but I love their colours in this house. I'm still hoping to find the stool that matches the fabric on the bed one day.


I was really excited to get this dining room set, it doesn't turn up for sale very often.


"Marble" tabletop

2 comments:

  1. Hi ANNE...I've certainly gained a lot of information and inspiration from your Lundby & Lisa blogspot...I'm just starting on my Project and have ordered some LUNDBY Dolls (1:18 Scale) to-day...my Project is a little different to the normal style of Dolls House - though I feel very positive about it and that it will all work out. I should have been doing this years ago. Thank you for your photos and showing how it is all done. Regards. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kev, I'm so happy that you enjoyed what you saw here - I'm sure you're having lots of fun with your project! Thank you for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete