Welcome to my collection. If you are on a PC or a tablet, on the right you will see a list of all my houses. Click on each one to see pictures. The latest pictures are first and then older pics will follow.

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Kunstlerschutz

I am a beginner in Künstlerschutz collecting, and I am by no means planning on trying to get a complete collection.  I started out with a donkey I got for a Lundby stable, then added a few dogs, especially the smaller ones which I discovered work great as Lundby pets.  Then I fell for the anthropomorphic ones which are super cute as inhabitants with slightly smaller and more basic furniture, such as Dol-toi, since they only measure about 3 inches.  They live mostly in my Ashland houses from Michael's - you can click on this link to see those houses https://lundbylisalove.blogspot.com/search/label/2021%20Michael%27s%20Ashland%20room%20boxes

My latest idea was making a snow landscape this Christmas and using as many animals as possible.  I was excited to win the large polar bear to add to this scene, and I couldn't resist adding a few of my other favorites.  Let's face it, if you have polar bears, penguins and Christmas elves in one scene, you might as well have a giraffe as well.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my little Kunstlerschutz collection.

 

My first little guy:


Varying sizes:


Anthropomorphic:



Mr Hedgehog went a bit overboard collecting teapots!










This donkey came without clothes, but he's getting ready to take a bath.




As Lundby pets:

The small puppies work best for scale.

 

Unconventional pets:


 



As dollhouse children's toys:


I ought to get a better picture - Donald jumped in front of the horse I was trying to show...
 


Farm animals:



Snow landscape:





The penguins are not Künstlerschutz - they are vintage made in Taiwan, but also flocked.  I think they work well for my snow scene - the real Künstlerschutz penguins would be much too big.









No comments:

Post a Comment