Welcome to my collection. If you are on a PC or a tablet, on the right you will see a list of all my houses. Click on each one to see pictures. I often move furniture and accessories around, so I try to keep the photos up to date. In a few cases you will see older photos after the latest.

Thursday, June 6, 2024

1970s Lisa - Finland only

I bought this rare Lisa house as a Christmas present for myself in 2022.  It was only made for the Finnish market. The opening in the front wall seems to be wider than on others I've seen, so maybe it's been cut.
 
 
I had recently bought the Barton kitchen unit without having a particular place in mind for it, so this Lisa house turned out to be the perfect spot. A while later I won a Lundby lot on eBay which included the rare floral corner sofa which had been on my wish list for years. 

 

 

 





The dolls are Tiny Town

 

The Collies are Lundby

I also had the house set up with Sallingboe furniture before I got the Lundby corner sofa:






No comments:

Post a Comment