Welcome to my collection. If you are on a PC or a tablet, on the right you will see a list of all my houses. Click on each one to see pictures. The latest pictures are first and then older pics will follow.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

1975 Hanse

I love the wallpapers in this house - so cheerful.  I hope that I will find more Hanse furniture to fill this house along the way - I have some specific things in mind, but with Hanse furniture you have to be patient!


The house actually didn't survive the journey from Denmark and arrived in bits.  Luckily I managed to glue it all back together again, as you can see.




I got the sofa that matches the four chairs which I have in another Hanse house.  I like having just four chairs and no sofa around a table, so the sofa will stay here for now.

Hanse Lamp and TV

 The orange and yellow lamp is a German lamp I modified.




 All furniture original Hanse, and the blue and white lamp is Hanse.

 New Lisa curtain in the kitchen.

With light turned on ;)

Lundby bathroom, but Hanse dressing table and wardrobe.


OLDER PICTURES:



 This is the most complete room - a Hanse kitchen and Hanse furniture.  The fabric on the blue set is so cute!




 Hanse bed, dressing table and bedside tables - Lisa ceiling lamp and curtains.

One of my latest acquisitions - this Lisa lamp which I'd never come across before other than in the old catalogs.  I am hoping to get some Hanse furniture for this room, but at the moment it seems like my package is lost :(

Update - the parcel arrived, after nearly two months! With my new Hanse living room furniture!


 Living room is mostly Lisa. Hanse telephone and TV.

 Still trying out new floors - the blue floors were a bit too... blue...  The bathroom is mostly Lundby, but the cabinet and dresser is Hanse. Unfortunately the back wall has a some glue residue.


Hanse dining room and a rare Hanse floor lamp




No comments:

Post a Comment