Welcome to my collection. If you are on a PC or a tablet, on the right you will see a list of all my houses. Click on each one to see pictures. The latest pictures are first and then older pics will follow.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

1980s Hanse - the last Hanse house (mid to late 80s)

 This is what the house looked like when I got it.  The lamps are German, so I pulled those out, and I decided to cover the bedroom walls - I am not too fond of pink.  It's not a permanent makeover, so I can always remove the paper.



This was some of the first furniture I tried out.






 All Hanse furniture

Instead of having a patio, I've decided that this space should be a sunken living room. Hanse furniture, and Lisa lamp.

 Hanse dining room furniture. And a rare Hanse lamp.



This family will have to do without a bathroom as I've decided to make a children's room in this space!  The furniture is all Hanse.  The bed does not have the original bedding, but the bedding is Hanse fabric that I was lucky to find in a lot of furniture I bought.



I've tried all my different Hanse bedroom sets in this space - this is what it looks like at the moment - and I might change it again.



 Hanse kitchen and seating - the room is not wide enough to fit a fridge!


No comments:

Post a Comment