Welcome to my collection. If you are on a PC or a tablet, on the right you will see a list of all my houses. Click on each one to see pictures. The latest pictures are first and then older pics will follow.

Monday, March 20, 2017

1980s Lisa of Denmark



The wallpapers in this house are a bit dull, and I recently found an older version of this house I like better, so my plan was to sell this one, but now I'm at the point where I have too much furniture for the other one, and the latest Lisa extension I bought actually matches this one as far as the yellowed front is concerned, so I may end up keeping it - in fact furniture has already found its way in there. In this picture it's sitting on top of a Lundby extension level - it's just a tiny bit wider.

The floors are not original.

It's still not complete, but it's a bit more than just a place to store excess furniture now.









After I was lucky enough to find the rare Lisa children's room set which is now in my older Lisa house, I have moved one of my kitchens into this space:









No comments:

Post a Comment