Welcome to my collection. If you are on a PC or a tablet, on the right you will see a list of all my houses. Click on each one to see pictures. The latest pictures are first and then older pics will follow.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

1957 Lundby

One of the very first Lundby models. Unfortunately the original floors were damaged by a previous owner.

Before


After


 This house was not pre-wired, but already had a few holes through for lamps, and no wallpaper on the back, so I decided to wire it myself.

 Jenny's home bathroom pieces - I love the colours!



Yay - I finally got the matching foot stool!

I made a couple of Kay Bojesen monkeys using polymer clay :)



Lisa chairs, now replaced with the Greta chairs from Lundby

 Lundby Greta chairs
I love this little "silver" Tri-ang/Jenny's Home set

 Jenny's home dolls - they only have one shoe between them.



 Lundby's dark orange kitchen.



The plant stand is probably my all-time Lundby favorite!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment