Welcome to my collection. If you are on a PC or a tablet, on the right you will see a list of all my houses. Click on each one to see pictures. The latest pictures are first and then older pics will follow.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

1963 Brio Alphyddan


My latest purchase - Alphyddan!

Before:



I'm still working on this one, but the progress so far:





 Minimii chairs - I wish they were the same size as the original Brio chairs, the new ones are really too small to match other Lundby/Brio/Lisa furniture.  I made the lamp/mirror myself.

 Brio living room set.

 The study.  A Lundby desk, and Cadovius shelving (I made the shelving system myself).

I was excited to get a butterfly chair for the office - I really like this dark green color!

Here is a closeup of the shelves, since Catharina was interested in seeing how I made them - now I notice that some of the books are upside down, though!!!

 Brio bathroom units, Lundby mirror and lamp.

 I love the Lime green kitchen from Lundby, here mixed with a couple of Brio pieces and a Jenny's Home girl.









8 comments:

  1. What an wonderful blog! I just looked at every post and loved every single one of them. Your combinations of furniture, linens, accessories and families are suburb! I will be back to visit often! Cheers, Florine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Florine, I'm so glad you like my houses! Thank you for taking the time to comment!
      Anne

      Delete
  2. hi Anne I love your blog as well! I love your mod design and creativity :) your collection is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amy, I really appreciate it! It makes it worthwhile posting when you know people look at the pictures ;)
      Anne

      Delete
  3. Hello!
    You made my friday!!! I’ve found a alphyddan dollhouse at our recycling store in our town and for a long time I didn’t know what to do with it.
    So it just stood there among my other dollhouses.
    Today I found your fantastic blog and now I got some nice ideals..

    I was wondering about a few things... your cadovius shelfs... could you maybe make a blogpost with tutorial, or just Mail me and tell me how to make one.. the original brio shelfs are Way to expensive and not really my style. In my own house I have Cadovius furnitures and string shelves.
    Second: your curtains!!! I love them!! Clean, no rysch pysch and a nice Wood curtain-rod.

    Thanks again for a really nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Catharina, I will send you an email with the answers to your questions!

      Delete
  4. I have a Brio dollhouse from 1974. Do you know its value?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on where in the world you are located and its condition

      Delete