Welcome to my collection. If you are on a PC or a tablet, on the right you will see a list of all my houses. Click on each one to see pictures. The latest pictures are first and then older pics will follow.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

1960s Hanse


Before



After

The original wallpapers may grow on me.  At the moment I have covered them with loose card/hessian that can always be removed again if I change my mind.  I find that the more neutral hessian makes the house look less busy and makes the furniture stand out more.








This house is home to mostly Dol-Toi people, and an elderly Halfpenny Pocket couple.  They are all a bit smaller than Lundby dolls, which fits well in this slightly smaller house.  The furniture is mostly a mix of Hanse and Lisa. The kitchen table and chairs are Tofa.




No comments:

Post a Comment